Need spring

A home owner from USA says:

Following up here?I need replacement springs and I found your site and am hoping for the correct replacement recommendation. I don't know the window brand.

The springs in the window have 740 stamped on them and are 13 millimeters wide.

The attached picture are both sides of the shoes.

Thanks!  Joe

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window shoes.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like an older version of our 15-180 Pivot Shoe. This shoe is compatible with our Series 190 Coil Springs. A stamp code of 740 indicates you need our S190-740, which holds 7 lbs of support individually. Also, I'd like to see a picture of your old pivot bar just to be safe, as the new pivot shoe has a different style cam than your old hardware. It may work fine regardless, but best to see the pivot bar to be safe!

A home owner from USA says:
Hi Bob, I just found your reply in my spam box, sorry about the delay. I just sent another request earlier today asking about this again so ignore that please...attached is what I think you are referring to. If it's a match, I'll order a couple of the springs, I'll need a bushing to go inside the coil spring. How does one get that in there? Thank you!

Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191215_223524.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. You are showing the 15-181 Double Support; there also should be bushings over the screw axles, the 15-182, to help the coil springs to operate smoothly. Take a look and see what you think.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.