Need stall recessed lock mechanism and pull handle

A quick learner from Fresno, CA says:
I am looking to get both sides of the turning portion of the locking mechanism for a stall door. I have included pictures of the installed mechanism, the receiving mechanism in the door and two pictures of both sides of the needed parts. One of the parts has the number 8188 (or possibly 8818 if upside down) stamped in it and the other side has 880. I also need a pull handle. The mounting holes for teh handle are 2 ⅝ inches apart. Thank yu for any assistance you can give.
User submitted photo of their lavatory door knob.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe our 10-556 could be a match for this knob. See if you agree. You may also want to see our 10-573 2-5/8" handle.
A quick learner from Fresno, CA says:
Thanks for your assistance. i will order both of the parts you suggest. I appreciate your excellent customer service!
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
How to install the 10-556 lavatory knob assembly.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.