Need the corner plastic piece.

A quick learner from Arizona, USA says:
The black, corner plastic piece that you see, the round part sticking up tends to break and I need about a dozen (12) of them. Hope you can help!

Thanks
Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window3.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Please start by reviewing our 95-073 corner tilt key. You will need to remove the original piece to measure as these replacements come down to the exact dimensions for a good fit. 

A quick learner from Arizona, USA says:
Hello Lauren:

Yup! That looks like what I need. I tried to get one out and it was real happy where it was in the frame. I didn't want to break anything so I left it in. Any suggestions on removal of the Tilt Key? And THANKS a BUNCH. You may have just become my most favorite person in the world!!???

Rick

I suppose I could gently tap a chisel, putty knife or just something to loosen it a little and slide it out. But, I'll wait to hear from you before I do...

Hi Rick,

As for removal, you will need to remove the screen wire to knock out the press fit corner key. Many service people have been known to place the screen frame in a vise, place chisel behind the corner key leg, and knock it out by tapping the chisel with a hammer.

A quick learner from Concho. Arizona says:
I hope this is enough because it is really tough to write down a lot of measurements and try to describe what the measurement is. If you need more measurements I'll do it! If you have anything close and it's plastic, I can modify it to my needs. I will not return them! (Promise!)

Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Key Flat View.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Key Top View.JPG
Ah Heck!!

I measured them anyway! Here ya go!

Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Key1.JPG

Hi Rick, 

Thank you for removing the tilt key. Please also review our 95-250 with the clips at the end of the legs now that we can see the style more clear. 

Alternate view of 95-250
Alternate view of 95-250
Swisco.com
Please let me know what you think! 
Hi Lauren:

Yup! 95-250 is the one. I'll order a dozen. Thanks a bunch for your help and patience. Definitely have you guys bookmarked and if there's anything else I'll be needing, YOU guys are my choice!

Rick

Great to hear! Please let us know if we can assist with future repairs. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.