Need the cover, have the crank

A home owner from Leawood, Ks says:
The cover I need is with the hole for the crank on the right as seen in pic 2319. The example is from another window with the hole on the left. No markings found. Hope you can help me. I would like to return the one I purchased for one that I need please.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2316.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2317.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2318.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2319.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Is this by chance a Pella Operator? If so, see our 39-403 and 39-404 Folding Crank and Handle Kits. Look over the pictures provided and see if this type matches up. I am afraid the covers and handles do not come separately. 

A home owner from Leawood, Ks says:
I don't think these are Pella windows. The cover simply snaps on with no screw hole. The circle around the crank hole is in the shape of a birds eye as well.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The only other possibility we carry is the 39-375 and 39-376, which are used on a variety of Truth Encore Operators. Compare and see if you think this is a closer match. If really in doubt, show me the entire operator including its link arms. That will narrow things down. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.