Need the rollers for 23-215

A quick learner from NJ says:
Hello

I assume that part # 23-215 would include the roller wheel. I assumed wrong. Moving forward I would like to purchase the roller wheel for # 23-215. Now I tried to search for it using multiple combinations of the following words: roller wheel, 23-215, Bybass bottom guide. Roller wheel show me 8,424 different types of Roller wheels; Bybass bottom guide returned no responses; sliding+mirror+door+bottom+roller return 24 types of rollers with assemblies. None of the products were for the 23-215.
So I got part 23-215 and I just need the rollers. Please show me how to order rollers of 23-215.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 23-215 doesn't use a wheel of any kind. It's just a flat guide that fits into the track. If your part has a wheel, then you don't have the 23-215. You have something completely different. 

I'm happy to help you figure out what it is, but I need to see a picture of it in order to pick out something in our inventory.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.