Need the whole crank assembly for Norco casement windows...

A handy person from Winston Salem, NC says:
Please see the pictures, the crank has come completely out and we can not figure out how to get the worm gear/crank lined up and how to tighten the screw that holds the shaft in. These are on my girlfriends windows so I have no history but it seems like the retaining piece (laying beside crank in picture 2) is possibly cross threaded and not sure why they back out, that is why I am thinking the easiest thing is to replace the whole assembly. Open to suggestions. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Norco window1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named norco window2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named norco window3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your operator's gears are stripped out, which is why the bore is backing out like that. You need an all new operator.

Yours looks close to our 39-083. Just check to make sure that the "elbow to elbow" measurement on your part is also 21-1/2". If it is, then you should be good to go.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.