705-R and 70-6L white latch parts

A quick learner from Euclid, Ohio 44132 says:
705-R. 706-L
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15894735184511876854763114296942.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These latches look very similar to our 26-155 internal latch pair. Look this product over and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from Fort Myers FL says:
SWISCO 26-155 work well as replacements for the WindowsPro 705R/706L pair. I just finished the job, no modification required, straight replacement.
A handy person from Spring Grove, Pa says:
I recently had some of my windows glass replaced due to fogging between the panes. When the installer is put in the new glass and put my window back in place they slammed it shut a little bit breaking the tips off my tilt latches. I have several that are broken left and right the windows were originally installed by a company called fanelli window pros in Pottstown Pennsylvania. They are out of business do you know of anywhere I can get a like set of window latches or what part number I might use the part on the left one is 705-L
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220520_175915378.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220601_183507047.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the thread above showing very similar tilt latches to yours, in which another customer confirmed that the 26-155 worked well as a replacement. Review the dimensions to confirm if this could work for you as well. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from Spring Grove, Pa says:
I received my tilt latches today the 265-155 and I wanted to write back to let you know they're a perfect fit I have them in my windows and everything works wonderfully. Thank you very much for your help.

Rick
A handy person from East Stroudsburg PA says:
I too have the Window Pro windows and over the years have broken latches.
For the 26-155 do they come in pairs or are there seperate part #s for right and left?
also do you have the springs for the latches?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. The 26-155 is sold as a pair, containing one latch for both the left and right hand side.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.