Need these plastic pieces for my windows

A home owner from Seal Beach, Ca says:
The pictures attached is the piece I need for my window that attaches to the lower window to lift up and down. unattaches so you can take the lower window out to clean. Do you have this part?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This appears to be something like our 15-209 balance end bracket. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)