Need this part replaced

A home owner from St. cloud, MN says:
Hello. All i found was a piece of tape on the casement window that said silverline windows and nothing else. Without this part, i cant open and close the window. Can you help.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks like our 39-541 track slider. Could this be what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)