Need this roller in Picture

A quick learner from Hayden Lake, ID says:
I need two of the following rollers for a screen door. Of your pictures to me it looked like your 84-005M without the bend I need.
Thank you,
Tom
User submitted photos of screen door rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I actually think that our 84-068 Sliding Screen Door Roller might be a better choice. Could this be the same as yours, but yours was bent up as you uninstalled it?
A quick learner from Coeur d' Alene, ID says:
No it is installed onto a screw and is bent that way to fit both the screw and into the hole that it is installed in. It would not fit if straight. I am sending you 2 more pics
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional pictures! That does clear things up a bit, though I still may be a little confused. You see, we don't have any screen door rollers whose springs have the same shape as that of your first picture. Looking at these new pictures, though, the roller's spring appears to have the same shape as our 84-008M.

What I mean to say is, your first picture has the spring bending up. But while it's in the door, the spring appears to be bending down. Could the 84-008M work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.