Need this thorn mechanism

A quick learner says:
I need a neecranking mechanism for thorn...#6rs-132r
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200520_144027.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200520_144007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200520_143947.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your old Thorn operator hasn't been made in a long time, unfortunately. Could you use our 39-001 and 39-002 as substitutes? Carefully review our dimensions and let me know what you think.

A handy person says:
I did a temporary repair that seems to be working at the moment..
..when u would roll the window closed the worm gear would walk rite out of the holder. I took a light hammer and tapped the lip all the way around to keep it secure ....maybe it will continue to work......

Thanks for your response it is appreciated
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Fair enough! It may still break down for good eventually; if so, you can certainly try the 39-001 and 39-002 as Tom suggested. Either way, we'll be here if you have further questions. 

A handy person says:
Thanks Guys....I'm sure I will
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.