Need to ID Rollers for 50 yr old Sliding Glass Doors

A home owner from Sarasota Florida says:
These doors are about 45-50 years old. We have 4, 4' doors with 2 of these rollers on the bottom end of each door.
We couldn't find any markings on doors or the rollers.

The sliding screens on the outside, I ordered rollers for them, a couple months ago and installed, working great. The old rollers for the screens had Alcan on them, nothing on the screens doors themselves. the screens are the same age as the doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we don't have your roller assembly. The only thing I can offer is a replacement wheel. Consider our 81-228, which is 1-1/4" in diameter and has a 1/4" hole for the axle. Could you get this to work? Let me know if you have any questions. 

How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.