Need to Replace Hinge or Pin/Spring

A home owner from Massachusetts, USA says:
Hi, do you have parts to replace or repair the hinge shown? Unfortunately, I could not find markings on the door to ID the manufacturer. Thanks very much for your help. All the best, David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stormdoor Hinge 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stormdoor Hinge 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We only carry one type of storm door hinge, which is the 40-153, as well as the 40-165 repair kit. However, I don't know for sure if it will be compatible with the vertical bar that your hinge attaches to. You may ultimately need to contact the manufacturer directly for a replacement. Take a look and see what you think. 

Hi Casey,

Thanks for your reply. Based on the pictures which you provided, I don't think the SWISCO products are compatible with my screen door. I couldn't find a manufacturer name on the door, nor have I been able to find a similar hinge in searches so far. Do you have suggestions for which manufacturers or hinge houses who may have a compatible hinge? Thanks very much.

All the best,

David 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we have no way of matching the hinge in your photos to a particular manufacturer. You may want to check with local hardware stores that may be familiar with your door and it's hardware. 

Thanks Casey
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.