Need to Replace This Pivot Bar

A quick learner from Washington DC says:
It's the pivot bar from the bottom sash of a double-pane, tiltable vinyl window. It has no numbers or other markings whatsoever. It looks very close, but not identical, to the one you list as 26-129. My biggest worry about 26-129 is that it's 3/8" thick, whereas this one is only 1/4".

If you look closely at the left end in the attached pic, you can see the end part that fits into the shoe is snapped off. This has happened on both sides, so if I can find this part I'll need two.

Any ideas? Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I agree, the 26-129 appears to be our best match. Now, as to whether it can work, I can't be sure. First, I just wanted to clarify that the thickness of this pivot bar is 7/32", which is closer to your 1/4".
Alternate view of 26-129
Alternate view of 26-129
The 3/8" thickness you mentioned is actually the size of the pin at the end, which goes into the pivot shoe.
Alternate view of 26-129
Alternate view of 26-129
If there is anything preventing our 26-129 from working for you, it's this. Yours appears to have a "T" shaped pin. Could you show me a picture of the pivot shoe which engages with your pivot bar? That may help us determine whether our 26-129 can work.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.