Need to attach screens to house

A home owner from Erie, Colorado says:
Wood repair on house resulted in losing tabs for hanging window screens. I can't find a good replacement and aren't sure what these parts are even called. Need help with locating replacement parts (or other options).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FromSide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HoldingScreen.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named OffFrame.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named StraightOn.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


We don't carry an exact replacement for your screen clips but I suspect that one of our metal screen clips might do the job. Take a look at the ones that I've related for you and carefully compare the dimensions, paying close attention to the offset, and see if you could screw them into the window frame to keep the screen in place. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at