Need to buy new cranks and handles

Home Owner from Des Moines, Iowa
Mar 21, 2013 12:23 pm
Hello, we are trying to fix what is wrong with our windows and it starts with the window cranks. I have included 4 pictures showing the crank handle (number inside handle is OP05-7810), the crank posts (with numbers HG04, 2004U and 052020) and the crank housing. I don't think I need to replace anything but the male post on the crank handle and the female receiver on the crank housing but I would assume I have to replace everything to just replace those pieces. Please help identify what I need to purchase. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Mar 27, 2013 12:22 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for contacting us! I believe that the OP05-7810 is for a handle with an exterior drive pin. Normally, the operator has the drive pin and the handle has a socket. However, the operator and handle are discontinued and no longer available. We still have a few 39-226 handles like yours in stock, but they are limited and the operator is no longer available at all.

It looks like SWISCO 39-330 might be the needed operator, but I'm not sure. You would need to compare the measurements. You would also have to update the handle with one of the Related Item(s) for that operator.
Handy Person from Des Moines
Mar 27, 2013 12:43 pm
Thank you for the information. How many of the 39-226 do you still have?

Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Mar 27, 2013 1:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
As of today, approximately 200 white and 25 almond.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts