Need to find correct channel balance

A home owner from Woodbridge VA says:
Hello,

please help me find the correct channel balance for my window. see attached picture it is 35" long. also it has number 3440 0 on the side i will need both side of the window. what part number should i order.

thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It appears you are showing us a broken balance. Start your search by looking into our Series 390. Measure the depth of your bottom balance shoe to make sure it matches up to ours. You want to use a balance that's undamaged. If it measures up to 1-1/8", then our S390-35 could be just what you need. You would choose the 3440 option.

A home owner from Virginia (VA) says:
Hello Paul,
Thank you so much for your help. I do have new pictures top and bottom of Channel balance. would you be able to tell which channel balance is this?

thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic1.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic2.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I can't tell the exact measurement based on these pictures, but if you remove it and measure the bottom shoe as shown below, you should be able to determine if the S390-35 will work for you. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.