Need to find door weatherstripping

A contractor from New Jersey says:
I see on the latch cover Adams Rite. Cover has a pile on outside. It's in one of the pictures.
Door weatherstripping runs inside aluminum Chanel, which held on the door by screws, with same screws hight can be adjusted.
V. Metrikis.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. Take a look at our 58-198 Grey Pile Weatherstrip. It appears to match your dimensions, but see what you think to be sure.

Gap between doors I have is just about 1/4in. 58-198 is 7/16in. I think it's a little too high.
Profile picture of Bob

Oh I see, you are right. Thank you for clarifying. Look at our 58-127, which has a lower wool pile height at 1/4". If this proves to still be too tall, you can always carefully use a razor blade to give the wool pile a 'hair cut', so to speak.

Thanks, I think this one in black should do it.
Profile picture of Bob

Great, if you have any other questions just let us know. Thanks for considering SWISCO. 

Where can I find latch cover with pile installed? I don't think I can replace just a pile?
Profile picture of Bob

Are you referring to something like the 79-029 or 79-030 weatherstripped face plate? Take a look at each part and let us know if this is something you are looking for.

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.