Need to find replacements for window guides

A handy person from Scottsdale, AZ says:
Need to find new/replacement plastic and little roller parts for sliding windows. There are 4 to each window. I found a part on your website (87-175) that looks similar, but I'm not sure that's it exactly. Can you guys tell from the photos provided. They are very dirty. The roller in the photos when installed properly sits way down in the plastic part. Almost flush with the top.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 87-175 is very similar. How do the dimensions match up to your hardware?
Underside view of 87-175
Profile view of 87-175
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)