Need to find the correct Channel Balance

A quick learner from Boise says:
I need to fix a broken Channel balance and need a little help finding the correct replacement. It is stamped "20 4 FR CALDWELL". Attached are images.
User submitted photo of channel balances.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our S385-21 Channel balance with a 2040 option. Also, if you need top sash guides, look at our 18-044 and 18-166 Kinco sash guides.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)