Need to find this Pivot Bar. Do you have it?

A handy person from South Amboy, NJ says:
i have a Silverline double hung window and the upper window has these metal parts to hold the window to the balance rail and i have a bunch that are broken and i need to replace, do you have this part? The part i am showing in the picture is one but its one that has broken so picture it but with the left side a bit longer.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JefEiLsQS52vO2ctdR3wKA.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. While I can't say for certain what you need without seeing an undamaged pivot bar, the tip you show and the fact its a Silverline window suggests to me you need either our 26-412 and 26-400. Look these over and let me know what you think.

A handy person from South Amboy, NJ says:
Bob...thank you for the information they both look the same to me and i compared them to an intact one and its about that length with two holes and it for the top window. Excuse my ignorance but if its for the top window does that mean the top sash pivot bar? the Pivot bar for the top window is obviously at the bottom of the window. I just want to be sure i order the correct one.

Thanks for your help

curious Handy Person
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me, curious Handy Person. I wouldn't worry too much about the title 'Top Sash Pivot Bar' regarding the 26-400. It is quite possible that this pivot bar might be used for both the upper and lower sash in a double-hung window. Generally, it's better to determine if the overall style of the pivot bar and the hole spacing matches your old pivot bar. 

Now, let me clarify hole spacing with these pivot bars. Specifically, you want to make sure the distance between at least one of the mounting holes (from the very center) to the tip of the pivot bar that fits into the pivot shoe matches your old pivot bar. You only need to use one screw hole for these pivot bars to work. Let me know if this makes sense for you.

A handy person from PA says:
As an aside, if none of the holes match, that's why they have drills!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.