Need to fix a broken part of my window

A quick learner from Ellisville, MO says:
I need to fix some broken parts on my window. I have found all of them except this one. This is the one part I don't see in your catalog. It is attached to the window with a knob that sticks into the pivot shoe of a tilt window. The attached picture PART 1 GOOD.jpg shows the part that still works and has a number of 1528 on it. It's about 2 1/4" long and is metal. The broken part PART 2 BROKEN.jpg has the knob snapped off that fits into the pivot shoe. It has a part number of 1528-1. Do you have these?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A quick learner from Ellisville, MO says:
I found under another post that you recommended part number 26-376 as a replacement for my sash pivot bar. I will order a couple of those parts along with the other items in my cart. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, our 26-376 appears to be our best match. Please tell me if it works out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)