Need to identify 2 parts

A distributor from St Louis MO says:

I am not quite certain what these are called. These are off a drawer pedestal from an old waterbed. I need to replace the rear holding bracket and the plastic clip that keeps the drawer on the steel center rail. any help would be appreciated. I could use a 6 of each item. 

Thank you 


I am a retail store looking to refurbish this old drawer cabinet.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Plastic Drawer Clip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rear Drawer Guide Holder.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Doug, thanks for reaching out to us. We call this part a drawer socket, though I've seen it called a bracket, brace, any many other things before. Yours in particular looks like a good match for our 32-009 . The design is very similar so I would really just advise you to review its dimensions to ensure they all line up.

A distributor from St Louis MO says:
Thank you that is fantastic. Do you know what the second part is? The Plastic clip that holds the drawer onto the steel center guide? This part fastens onto the back of the drawer. Thank you Doug
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for missing that. It's tough to make out in your photo but it appears to be something like our 32-032 , 32-088 , or maybe even 32-030 . Start by comparing these to your original guide to see if any match up.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at