Need to identify awning window operator replacement

A home owner from Milan, IL says:
I have several louvered crank out windows (awning windows?) on a sun porch that need new operators. There are no identifying marks or labels on either the windows or the operators. I have included two photos, one of the installation and one of just the operator. It appears from what I read this is a Miami type 3 with offset mounting. The crank extension has spacing between the holes of 2-5/8 in with 3/8 inch holes. There is an offset bend near the end of about 1/4 inch. The top mounting hole is offset in the mounting foot to the right. The bottom mounting holes are offset vertically by 1/2 inch and spaced 1-3/8 inches horizontally. Please help? I hope you have a replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BA94AAFA-E9E1-4761-B232-B5F4F2757BA5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A651B73C-9BF9-472C-8755-355222D9691C.jpeg
I forgot to add, all are right hand mount.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, thanks for contacting us. I recommend our 39-259 VE Andersen operator. This looks similar to the one you have in your photos, but look over our photos and info and see what you think.

Dimensions for 39-259
Dimensions for 39-259
Thanks Tom for your response. Yes, it looks like the correct operator. I do have additional questions however as the color does not match the white window frames and hardware. Do you carry a white finish version of that model? If not, is there any special considerations for painting the gray units. And finally, what paint brand/type would you recommend?

Thanks much, Mike
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

These operators are unfortunately not available in white. You can spray paint them, though. You can now get spray paints with a primer. Check your local hardware store to see what they recommend; I'm sure every shop has their preferred brand. You'll want to clean the operator casing to remove any oily or grease residue first. 

You could also purchase the 39-104 handles in white which have a powered coat finish. The handle is only part that you need to handle, so you can paint the operator but just use this handle.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.