Need to identify hinge part for Pella Casement window - need to know if it RH or LH hinge

A handy person from San Carlos, California says:

Purchased this Pella casement window in 1999 and need to purchase a hinge for this window. The picture is of me facing the window/ window swings open to the left.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The left and right hinge is determined from the exterior of the window, not the interior. I am afraid though that your best bet is to remove yours from the window and compare it to our pictures. There's just too much variation based on the exact setup of the window otherwise. At any rate, you'll need to remove the hinge anyways to get the exact dimensions. See the list I've placed on this page. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.