Need to identify replacement part

A home owner from Edison NJ says:
I can't quite make out the part number. It might be W8713. The part connects the grid and the window frame looks longer like oval and not round shape. The round part that goes into the window frame is around 3/16. Can you identify? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190725_233857.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We do not offer an exact match. However, we do offer the 55-184 grid clip. Take a look to see if this can be used on place of your current clip.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at