Need to identify the proper snap in glazing

A home owner from Jupiter, FL says:
I need to identify the type of snap in glazing pictured and measured in the attached photo and handwritten profile
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that I can't determine what you have from your photo. Please send us a photo of the glazing bead itself, making sure that we can see the end of it. Please also send us a photo on how it relates/installs in your window sash. Thank you!
A quick learner from Jupiter, FL says:
Here are some more closeups.

As you can see in image ...646, the material is very brittle and cracks easily. It has been in a bathroom so could just be the humidity has dried it out.

Image ...647 is a profile. The edge near the top (the reinforced triangle) is the edge that fits into the channel in the window, next photo. The width is approx. 11/16" and the height is approx. 1/4".

This is the area were the pictured piece was removed. It is about 3/8" wide and the glass is 1/8". there is a small channel running the length of the larger channel. This smaller channel appears to be where the lip of the glazing snaps in. Sorry, but that is about the best I can do with the camera.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you! This looks somewhat like our 55-092. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A quick learner from Jupiter, FL says:
I agree. Not exactly it but the measurements seem to work. I'll give it a try.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)