Need to identify the right Window channel Balancer

A home owner from Somerset, NewJersey says:
I have a window of size 23 inches in lenght. It is a dual hung Non-tilt windows. Since the balancers were broken i took them out and gave it to a handy man to search for replacement parts. Unfortunately, he lost both the balancers. I remeber it had 2140/2130 on the channel.

Pls take a look at the pictures and refer me to the right part that i should buy
User submitted photo of channel balance and attachments.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our Series 380 replacement balance.

For your stamp 2140 you would need the S380-22 with the option 2140.

For your stamp 2130 you need the S380-22 with the option 2130.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)