Need to identify this part

A quick learner says:
Please help me out to identify this weather strip, it goes on top of the exterior doors, if not the same at least a replacement part. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this weatherstripping. Can you tell me how it installs on the top of the door?

A quick learner says:
Hello, they are glue and staple on top of the doors so they can cover the gap between door and frame and also cover the door from water going in, I am having a hard time trying to find it it looks like nobody ever seen this before but they came for very expensive doors so they specifically build for the purpose

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Gotcha. In that case, you might want to consider our 58-169, which has a nail-on flange, or our 58-180, which has an adhesive base. I think these are our best options. Look them over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.