Need to identify window roller

A home owner from Nevada says:
I need window roller assemblies with dual metal wheels as shown in attached photo. Windows are builder installed (1992) in Las Vegas, NV. Assembly dimensions are same as your Alenco Sliding Window Roller #87-165 but mine have two wheels, in inner and outer slots, while your Alenco shows single wheel in center slot.
A customer submitted photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. The closest roller that we carry is the 87-165 Alenco sliding window roller, which only has one wheel. The slots, however, are the same as on yours. You can remove the wheel and place it on any slot you desire. Are you able to reuse your good wheels for the 87-165?
A home owner from Nevada says:
Paul,

Thanks for the reply. It confirms what I thought would be my best option after viewing the selection of rollers. I did save the wheels and should be able to reuse them. They're flat rather than concave, like the wheel that comes with the 87-165, but since you've confirmed the slots are the same that should work. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.