Need to know which channel balance and parts to order

A home owner from Florida says:
Need 7 sets including the plastic end caps that screw into the window. The only numbers I can find are Unique 28-B-20. I do know that they are 28". We did not measure the width. My spouse can put them in.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Stacy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hardware 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hardware 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hardware 3.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hardware 4.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hardware 5.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Stacy. Take a look at our 18-180 top sash guide, I think this is a match for what I see in your photo. 

We can also supply the channel balance, but I'm not sure what to recommend. We use the top and bottom nylon fittings to identify a match, but your photos only show the top fitting. Can you show me the bottom? Can you also tell me its depth? That's the "heel to toe" measurement, assuming that the balance is standing straight up like how it is when installed.

Thanks for the reply. The "heel to toe" measurement is 30 inches. The depth is 9/16 inches. See Attached bottom pictures.

Please advise on which channel balance to order. Thanks, Stacy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Depth.jpg
Me again. The 30 inches included the plastic clips. Not just the metal. Sorry about that.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us, Stacy. can you confirm the heel to toe measurement? It should be either 1" or 1-3/32". Keep in mind this is only in reference to the bottom fitting.

You only want to measure the metal channel for length.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.