Need to replace

A professional from Inwood West Virginia says:
I need to replace the weather stripping(don't know if this is what its called) in between outer doors at the church i work at. Is some cases I need the furry stuff that goes in the track(don't know what it is called).Took 3 pictures to show what I am talking about.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

User submitted photos of commercial door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on these images. I need you to remove a small sample and show me pictures of the cross section, so that we can see the shape. Watch the video below to see what I mean.
A professional from Inwood West Virginia says:
Wool pile measures 1/4in x 1/4in but the top of wool pile is worn down,here are pictures.
Also last picture is space between doors which is 3/8in.

User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! These images are perfect. I recommend that you consider our 58-099. This appears similar, but I think you should triple check your dimensions just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)