Need to replace

A professional from Inwood West Virginia says:
I need to replace the weather stripping(don't know if this is what its called) in between outer doors at the church i work at. Is some cases I need the furry stuff that goes in the track(don't know what it is called).Took 3 pictures to show what I am talking about.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bill
User submitted photos of commercial door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on these images. I need you to remove a small sample and show me pictures of the cross section, so that we can see the shape. Watch the video below to see what I mean.
A professional from Inwood West Virginia says:
Wool pile measures 1/4in x 1/4in but the top of wool pile is worn down,here are pictures.
Also last picture is space between doors which is 3/8in.

Thanks
User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! These images are perfect. I recommend that you consider our 58-099. This appears similar, but I think you should triple check your dimensions just in case.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.