Need to replace a pair of rear drawer brackets

A quick learner from Louisville, Ky says:
please identify this bracket
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you need without knowing what size the opening is. Possibly our 32-012 drawer socket is the one you need based on the shape of your existing bracket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)