Need to replace all seals around my vinyline window

A quick learner from granbury texas says:
I have vinyline series 96 windows and need to replace all seals around the windows sides, top and bottom. Where can I get these seals. Does anyone have window seal kits or maybe rolls of the felt and rubber seals. I attached some pictures of the windows, any help would be appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2386.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2384.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2383.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2391.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can't use these photos to ID what you have, unfortunately. You need to remove a small, undamaged sample and show me a clear picture of the end profile. The video below will clarify what I mean.

Attached are pictures as you requested. Not for sure which ones to order due to the order form showing two different one may work. Bubble Seal one showing .270 or .187 mine shows to be appx. 1/4 in width and the Felt teh same way mine shows to be 1/4 " in heigth and width. Maybe i need to get another measuring devise. Please see attached and let me know your thoughts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2491.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2498.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2506.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2510.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! This looks like it could be a match for either our 58-171 or 58-182. We don't have a version with a 1/4" T strip, so I would triple check your dimensions just to be 100% sure. Odds are you need something more precise than that ruler.

what would the price be for the Grey Pile Felt Weatherstripping 9/32 X 5/16 If it comes in 25' package I will need 12 and the White Bubble Seal .270 X .300 if it comes in 12' package I will need 4
Profile picture of Tom

Are you referring to our 58-099? You can see a detailed price breakdown on its store page, as for any other product on our site. That includes bulk pricing discounts.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.