Need to replace back bearing drawer guides

A home owner from Franklin lakes nj says:

Need to replace back bearing drawer guides. Please see attached pictures. Do you have these or can we get them made? We need 29 pieces. Thank you. My name is Lissette

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A2C2DE0-D026-4D25-85EA-7C16BF484C76.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EE2876E6-3B2B-41F0-BFFA-6986BAD715D7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A81048D6-706F-4204-84A2-16B7A84B0B28.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Hm, I'm not certain we have an exact match. Can you give us the size of the gap that accepts the track? I'm afraid I can't read this off a ruler alone; if you could measure as carefully as you can, that would be great. In the time being, you can view our section of drawer sockets here.

A home owner from Franklin lakes nj says:
Is that the gap in the center or the top gap? Sorry - doing this on behalf of my husband. The center gap/opening (the one nearest the nail holes) is 2 1/4 inch wide. The top gap is 1 1/2" across. Both have a 1/4" opening. Does that help?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the reply! We don't have an exact match but see our 32-118. This may be the most promising candidate. Go over the dimensions and see what you think. You can see the rest of our rear drawer guides here.

SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.