Need to replace balances for this window

A landlord from 07302 says:
The sash is 27 wide by 32 high. Only label is pictured.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window parts.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window label.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We do sell this balance assembly, but its components are only available separately. See our 15-180 pivot shoe, 15-181 detent clip, 15-182 bushing, and Series 190 spring. I am confident that these products will work for you, but let me know if you had any questions.

So you do not have the replacement coil itself? Honestly, my unfamiliarity with this system makes me unsure exactly why the balance is failing to hold up the sash. I did not see a video or tutorial on this subject.
Profile picture of Tom

No, we have the coil itself. That's the Series 190 spring that I mentioned. If you haven't already, I highly recommend reviewing each of the photos I recommended. We have detailed information on each product's respective store page, which I linked to previously.

There could be lots of reasons why your balance is failing to hold up the sash, but the most common and likely explanation is simply that your springs are old. Coil springs lose tension over the years and eventually the weight of the sash becomes too much for them to reliably support. There's usually not much else to it.

Thank you. My mistake was in not looking at all the links in your text but looking at three photo links. The spring did not have a photo and link like the other 3 parts. I shall order 2 sets of those 4 parts.
Profile picture of Tom

Great, glad to hear it! Thank you so much for your business and please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.