Need to replace broken handle

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace this broken handle/lock set. I have looked at Lowes & Home Depot but can not find anything to match. I also can not find any markings or manufacturer information on the door, handle/lock set. The door was builder's grade new construction from 12 years ago & the supplier that the builder used for the windows & doors is now out of business.
User submitted photos of their existing sliding door handle.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The replacement for your handle looks like our 82-035 and the 82-226 looks like the internal portion.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)