Need to replace broken part of my NORANDEX window

A quick learner from Michigan says:
The part on the upper left hand corner of my window which holds window in the track broke. Can I order this part from you. Also while we are at it the seal between glass panes broke and allowed moisture to get in between the glass pains. what is the cost of replacement and can I do the job myself?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201833b_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3998.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201840a.jpg
If you need more pictures I do have them
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201833.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201838.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201833a_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It sounds like you might be looking for replacement tilt latches. We'd be happy to research your replacement options but we'd need to see an undamaged latch to compare to our selection. 

As for the broken seal, you would need to contact a local glass shop to have the glass pane replaced and resealed to prevent moisture from coming in. We do carry replacement glazing that holds the glass in place but it won't help if moisture is getting into the glass. Thank you!

Ok. Can I give you a picture of one from the other side? How do I remove the good one with out breaking it.
Profile picture of Casey

We've related a few of our videos on replacing tilt latches to assist you since I can't quite tell what kind you have from the photos. 

Attached is some more photos of the part I need. These pictures are from a part that is good from another window. The part number can be seen clearly on the last picture. Can you help by referencing these pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1001201324_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1001201316b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1001201311a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1001201307.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Perfect, take a look at our 26-171 Acorn tilt latches and see how the dimensions compare to yours. Thank you!

Thank you for your assistance. The part you recommended arrived and is exactly the same as the one that was broken right down to the numbers stamped on the side of the broken part. You defiantly know your stuff.

Again THANK YOU!!!!!
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.