Need to replace some sliding parts [coil balance or so]

A home owner from Oneonta, AL says:
My windows had been installed in 2005, photo of the label attached. Do you have a fitting part? See pictures. With Sears I had no luck. Thank you for your help
Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_93DHWI32_001.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_93DHWI32_002.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_93DHWI32_003.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Frank! As a matter of fact, we do have a fitting part. I recommend our 15-192 pivot shoe, as well as our Series 170 and Series 171 spring. You'll need one of these on each side; refer to the video below for clarification on why you need two Series for one window.

One important note: it looks like you might have an old Simonton brand shoe. If so, you'll have to reuse your old metal cams. You'd remove the metal cam in our 15-192 and pop in the new ones. The reason for this is because your old cams have a very specific groove in them that accepts the shape of your pivot bar. The 15-192 cams lack this groove, so your pivot bars won't fit properly. Just something to keep in mind.
Finally, you should be able to reuse your old covers, but if that's not possible then you can use our 15-156 cover and 15-157 drum.
A home owner from Oneonta, AL says:
Hi Tom, sorry I just opened another thread not knowing this one is still active. Just now I had the time to take care of this issue. I discovered that my shoes are more as 15-155. Unfortunately you have those not in your files anymore. Do you think I should file off those humps on the front? (in the other thread I called it notches by mistake). I can reuse the cams.
Thank you for your help
Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_93DHWI32_001.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sears_93DHWI32_002.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Frank. The 15-192 should work fine. It's the same part as the 15-155, just a newer version.

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.