Need to replace the bottom flap and one screw

A home owner from San Antonio, Texas says:
The bottom flap or water stopper needs replacing.
Do you sell that part and the screws?
Please advise,
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this exact shower door sweep. That said, we do carry the 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326, depending on what length you need. The only issue is, the screw holes probably won't match the same spacing as your current ones. You can drill new holes in the sweep to match those in your door, or you can install with double-stick tape. You can use the 33-071 screw to install it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)