Need to replace this Roto part and handle

A quick learner from Orem, UT says:
The plastic cover says 'roto'. This is from a window that was installed in 1995.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200505_164545.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, Roto has been slowly discontinuing most of its window hardware over the past few years. The only part that we can still supply would be the 39-248 operator base. I'm sorry that we couldn't be more help with this repair. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at