Need to replace this sliding door wheel

A home owner from Hawaii says:
Please let me know if you can supply
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This looks like SWISCO part number 23-086, Closet Door Roller with Concave Wheel. Take a look and compare the dimensions to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)