Need to replace window sash parts on vinyl double hung windows

A home owner from strasburg, va says:
I have several double hung vinyl windows where one or both pivot locks are broken. I tried uploading picture but your red button doesn't do anything. I don't know the window make or brand. They're coil sashes. I found a patent number on one of the pivot locks: 4.610.108. Can you help me identify parts? I need to replace one coil, too. A how to video would be helpful.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in your question. Let's start with your coil balance accessories. I placed a list of those replacement pieces you will need on this page. Look over each one and let us know if you have any questions about them. As for the coil springs, these pieces are used with the Series 190 springs. It appears you will need two. In order to provide the exact part, we will need to know the stamping information on your current coils. If there aren't any stampings on your coil, you will have to provide us with the weight of your sash. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.