Need to replace worn out glass sliding door lock

A handy person from Novato, California says:
Hi,
Lock on sliding glass door appears to be worn out, door won't stay fully locked, can pull door about 1/2 inch away from frame even when supposed to be locked. Can then easily unlock door with a credit card or similar.

On the white plate with the lock handle I see A/W. On the metal place in the door frame I see 7700B-.

I would like to swap in a new lock unit without having to drill new holes in either the door or the frame. Do you have one that will work? Thanks!

Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220107_100738_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220107_100714_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220107_100701_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220107_100647_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220107_095759_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Steve.

This reminds me of our 82-037 Andersen reachout deadlock assembly. Look over our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if this matches up to your original hardware.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.