Need top sash guides

A quick learner from La Mirada, California says:
Ordered and installed spring balancers on two windows, one window worked fine, second one dropped down, hadn't noticed top sash guides were broken. Hopefully you have direct replacement! The mounting hole is 1/4" from top of guide, Top to bottom guide length is 1-3/8" and width is 17/32", as close as I can measure. Manufacturer is SunAir Aluminum Corp. Any help appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SUNAIR Aluminum Corporation
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rear.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top.jpg
A quick learner from La Mirada, California says:
It might not need explaining, but the pictures of the guides I sent are 'good' ones, from the window that works.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

This looks a lot like our 18-036, but with a different hole. You could try modifying it by drilling in the top hole yourself. Could you get that to work?

A handy person from Folsom, CA says:
regarding the 18-036 top sash guide....is it available in the color black?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the 18-036 is not available in black. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.