Need torque bar bearings

A handy person from Cocoa, FL says:
I have a bunch of white aluminum awning windows that use plastic torque bar bearings, that need replacing. I did not see any on your website that matched mine, wondered if you had any other sources. I have made a couple in the past but really need about 34 of them as all the windows need updating.

The black objects on the bearing are the rusty screw heads that fell out with it. The bearing hole is 3/4 inch and it's about 1/4" thick.
torque bar
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a quick look at the 36-018E torque bar bearing. See if it matches up to yours. You especially should check the center hole, which is for a 3/4" diameter torque bar. If the mounting holes are not the same, you will need to drill new holes in the side of the window, but be sure not to drill into glass.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.