Need two of these for older sliding door

A quick learner from Ramsey NJ says:
Hi I need two of these for our older sliding door. I did not noitice any markings but I think the door might be a pella.

I hope these pics. If you have them could you tell me how much they cost abd I will order.



User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ron. I agree, these look like Pella rollers. See our 81-098, which is a genuine Pella replacement part. You could also consider the generic 81-249; some customers have reported that this works just as well. It may be worth looking at.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)