Need two sets of channel springs

A home owner from Washington state says:
One set is labeled "28 4 Caldwell Fm" but is 29 inches long, 1/2 inch wide for non tilt. The other set is labeled "25 4 Caldwell HM" but is 26 inches long.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1690.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1691.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1692.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

With this combination of attachments, you could have either an S380 or S385 channel balance. You’ll need to measure as shown below. The Series 380 has a 1" bottom attachment, and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" attachment. 

You'll also need 2540 spring strength options for your 26" replacement balances and 2840 for the 29" balances.

Thank you and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at