Need two window guides and bottom sash stop for Alcan windows, please

A quick learner from St. Pete, FL says:
I need two window guides for Alcan bottom sashes, please. The guides are 24 inches, and the sash weight code is "h 2310." The bottom shoe is 7/8 inch, not 1 inch. I also need the two stops that screw on to the top of the bottom sash, please. Attached are relevant photos. Thanks! From what I can tell, I would need two 24" Series 380 Channel Balances but with a different bottom shoe, the 15-029 shoe attached instead? Also, on the stops, it looks as if 5/8" Sash Guide, Norandex,Product Code: 18-161 might be a close starting point?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0763.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0773.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0771.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0772.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We can help supply a 24" long channel balance with the 19-005 top, 15-029 shoe and 2310 stamp but this will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. With that said, I'm going to email you a purchase link and price quote for 2 balances that you can use to place an order on our website. 

Our 18-161 indeed looks very similar to what you show here but compare our dimensions with an undamaged top sash guide to confirm this matches up. Note, the custom link I'm sending you won't include this so you'll have to add the 18-161 to your cart separately. 

A quick learner from St. Pete, FL says:
Hi, Emily. On June 1, I ordered the custom parts in the note above. I now need more of the same channel guides, please, for two more windows (4 channel guides, total). That is, I need a total of four more 2310 with 19-005 top and 15-029 bottom, please (see attached photo for what I ordered before).
Also,
I need the that same channel guide set-up but in a 2910 (for a larger "firefighter" window), please. If you could confirm and give me the custom order price and link, that would be great. Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Certainly! I'll email that over to you right now. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.