Need various parts, rubber seals first

A home owner from Grove City (Englewood mailing address) says:
I have about a dozen of these windows in 4 sizes. The most important thing would be to find the correct rubber seals. With seals I can leave them closed and stop drafts. If I can get seals I'll attempt to repair any parts that keep some of them from operating correctly. If nothing but seals are available I'll leave the inoperable ones closed.

I find no numbers or names on them. I have no idea the brand, hoping you can identify them.

Thanks for any help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7EE174B5-C50C-4BC3-904D-84CBD651984E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA0D95DC-46AA-4838-A155-213E29F2228E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3689D4C7-054A-42A9-9E20-0506CC0A56BA.jpeg
After seeing your video, I got a better picture and measurements. The flat section that slides in is apx 3/16" wide, maybe 1/16" thick at the edge. The bubble is 1/4". I was unable to remove any without destroying it - they've been painted over several times and are deteriorated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5E28B238-7B89-42C7-B0C5-DDD32687562C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! There's no need to remove a sample, that last photo is perfect. Exactly what we need to see. 

Based on that picture and the given dimensions, I think our 58-135 is a good option to consider. The bubble is a little big at 11/32" but it does compress, and the "T" is the same size at 3/16".

What you can do is order a sample, that way you can try it out without committing. to a purchase.

Sample fits well. Hurricane destroyed most houses around us, we were almost unscathed! Just ordered a batch to start refurbishing my windows. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, I'm glad to hear it! Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future and I would be happy to assist you.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.